New Family Enrollment
Enrollment is currently closed while updates are made for the upcoming school year.
⇒ Returning families, please visit your account to renew your enrollment. ⇐
Follow the steps below to enroll your child(ren) with Poudre River School.
1. Review the Enrollment Agreement. You will agree to this when you pay tuition.
3. Pay your registration fee and annual tuition.
4. Follow the prompts to register your students and enter planned attendance.
5. Submit immunization documents for approval within 30 days of registration.
For child(ren) enrolled in a public or private school: (see note below)
6. Complete the School Withdrawal Form and submit it to the school by email or mail with written confirmation of receipt.
7. Optional: Complete the Records Release Form and submit it to the school to transfer student records if desired.
Note: If your child completed the school year at a public or private school and is considered to be enrolled for the upcoming year, it is recommended that you submit a notice of withdrawal before the start of the new year to avoid any truancy allegations.
Please contact PRS with any questions.