New Family Enrollment – 2018-2019 School Year
Enrollment is currently closed for the 2018-2019 school year.
⇒ Returning families, please visit your account to renew your enrollment. ⇐
Follow the steps below to enroll your child(ren) with Poudre River School.
1. Review the Enrollment Agreement. You will agree to this when you pay tuition.
3. Pay your registration fee and annual tuition.
4. Follow the prompts to register your students and enter planned attendance.
5. Submit immunization documents for approval within 30 days of registration.
If transferring from a public or private school, including another umbrella school:
6. Complete the School Withdrawal Form and submit it to the school by email or mail and request a written confirmation of receipt. (see note below)
Note: If your child completed the school year at a public school and is considered to be enrolled for the upcoming year, it is recommended that you submit a notice of withdrawal before the start of the new year to avoid any truancy allegations.
Please contact PRS with any questions.