TUITION & FEES
Tuition is charged annually based on the PRS school year and includes all children in a family. Tuition is not refundable or pro-rated regardless of when you enroll or withdraw your student(s). New families also pay a non-refundable, one-time registration fee.
|PRS Tuition & Fees|
|New Family Registration Fee||$20/family|
|High School Student Enrollment Fee||$20/student/yr|
|Records Transfer to or from PRS||free|
|Transfer High School Grades to PRS Transcript||$10/student||Delinquent Re-Enrollment Fee ✻||$25/family|
✻ To re-enroll after disenrollment due to failure to report.
Tuition includes the following:
- enrollment in a private school
- transfer of records to or from other schools
- assistance with issues involving schools or districts
- convenient online reporting for attendance and grades
- personal file uploads into student records
- online access to all records indefinitely
- student journal to track milestones and progress
- printable statement of enrollment
- printable high school transcript
- printable report card
- printable student and teacher ID cards
- private Facebook group for enrolled families
The high school student fee includes the following:
- review and approval of high school credits each semester
- guidance in determining credits for courses
- official high school transcripts at no charge
If you choose to submit unofficial grades without credits, you do not need to pay this fee.
Professionally printed high school diplomas may be ordered for an additional fee.
Tuition is paid online through PayPal (with a credit card or PayPal account).