TUITION & FEES
Tuition is charged annually based on the PRS school year and includes all children in a family. Tuition is not refundable or pro-rated regardless of when you enroll or withdraw your student(s). New families also pay a non-refundable, one-time registration fee.
Tuition includes the following:
- enrollment in a private school
- online account for reporting attendance and grades
- processing immunization documents
- statement of enrollment
- printable high school transcript
- secure storage of uploaded student records
- printable student and teacher ID cards
The high school student fee includes the following:
- review and approval of high school credits each semester
- guidance in determining credits for courses
- official high school transcripts
Note: If you choose to submit unofficial grades without credits, you do not need to pay this fee.
Professionally printed high school diplomas may be ordered for an additional fee.
|2019-2020 School Year Tuition & Fees|
|New Family Registration Fee||$20 (one time fee)|
|High School Student Enrollment Fee (Gr 9-12)||$20/yr (standard enrollment only)|
|Records Transfer to PRS (files storage only)||free|
|Transfer High School Grades to PRS Transcript||$10/student||Delinquent Re-Enrollment Fee (see note)||$25/family (see note below)|
Note: Failure to report required attendance and/or grades will result in disenrollment of all students in the family. The Delinquent Re-Enrollment Fee must be paid to re-enroll. Read more here.
Tuition is paid online through PayPal (with a credit card or PayPal account).