How to Submit


Any combination of the following options may be used to submit documentation for for each required vaccination. If your child is missing immunizations or documentation is not readily available, a non-medical exemption may be submitted using the online form or a signed paper form or parent statement to complete enrollment.

Immunization Records OR Medical Exemption

Option 1. Ask your doctor to submit documents directly to PRS via FAX or mail.
Option 2. Access online records via your doctor’s patient portal.
Print and mail or download pdf and upload to your student’s files.
Option 3. Download form below
Complete and obtain doctor’s signature.
Mail or scan/photograph and upload to your student’s files.

Non-Medical Exemption

Option 1. Complete online non-medical exemption form.
Option 2. Download and print paper non-medical exemption form below.
Complete and sign.
Mail or scan/photograph and submit via upload.

Where to Send Immunization Documents

⇒ do not send immunization documents or other confidential records by email. ⇐
upload: available on your student files page
fax: 970-460-8935
Poudre River School LLC
c/o Sandi Knowles
417 Elm Street
Windsor, CO 80550

Please contact PRS if you have any questions about submitting immunization records.

Immunization Certificate (doctor’s signature required)
Medical Exemption Form (doctor’s signature required)
Non-Medical Exemption Form (parent/guardian signature required)