Renewing Family Enrollment
Tuition & Fees are changing for the 2018-2019 School Year. View Tuition & Fees
Follow these steps to renew your enrollment:
1. Visit Your Account and click on the “Renew Enrollment” link.
2. Pay tuition and any applicable fees.
3. Submit required immunization documents for approval within 30 days of registration. (Remember that student enrollment is not complete until immunization documents have been approved by PRS.)
4. If desired, download the Records Release Form to transfer records for any new students transferring from another school.
Please note that starting July 1, 2018, a fee applies to transcribe grade to students’ PRS transcript.
There is no fee for transferred records storage only.
5. DON’T FORGET: Once enrolled, update each student’s grade level for the 2017-2018 school year.
Please contact PRS with any questions.